During the pandemic we have been providing recorded instrumental meditation music and choir songs. We deliver the recordings of music either electronically or on physical CDs to elderly homes and individual people/homes.
Here is a short sample of music for piano and flute:
In conjunction with KingsGate Church, we also provide ambient readings from the Bible. Here is a short sample from a reading of Psalm 139:
To access the full tracks, please visit our YouTube channel
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this Website (voh.org.uk), including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions, and Voices of Hope, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Voices of Hope and acting in the course of their employment, or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Voices of Hope and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless stated as being used under license and/or with permission, is the property of Voices of Hope, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website. Nothin on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s explicit prior written permission.
2. You must not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the owner’s explicit prior written permission.
3. You may not use the Website:
a. in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website
b. in any way that is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or government order
c. to make, transmit or store electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the owner’s explicit prior written permission
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
4. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Voices of Hope makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. No warranty is given that the Service is or will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide no warranties, either express or implied, of fitness for any particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Voices of Hope is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
5. While Voices of Hope uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, no warranty or guarantee is given in this regard and we recommend that all Users take responsibility for the security or their own computer(s) and personal data.
6. Voices of Hope accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website
7. Voices of Hope reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
a. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence as applicable
b. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations
c. limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
9. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Voices of Hope accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. business losses such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities.
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
11. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
12. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
13. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties in relation to use of the Website and they supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions of Website use.
14. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
15. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
16. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver or that, or any other, right or remedy.
17. This Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted, according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction or the English or Welsh courts.
18. This Website is managed and operated by the Webmaster of Voices of Hope who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all the information that you submit to Voices of Hopes via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Voices of Hope
The owner and operator of the Website voh.org.uk
we or us
Voices of Hope
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Voices of Hope and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Voices of Hope and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services
The website that you are currently using, voh.org.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
a. the singular includes the plural and vice-versa
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or enhancement of it
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Voices of Hope is the “data controller”. The means that Voices of Hope determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you, and
b. data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically. For example we automatically collection some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the dates, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its Content.
Keeping Data Secure
8. We will use technical and organisational measure to safeguard your Data. For example access to your Data is controlled by a username and password that is unique to you, and we store your Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organisational measure include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuser loss of unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us at email@example.com.
10. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and other online problems, visit getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
12. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason(s) why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy our transfer your Data
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests
14. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is the legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO contact details may be found on their website https://ico.org.uk.
16. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period during which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
20. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver or that, or any other, right or remedy.
21. This Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted, according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction or the English or Welsh courts.
23. This Website is managed and operated by the Webmaster of Voices of Hope who can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
© 2021 Voices of Hope
UK Charity Commission Registration 1187454
161A Clarence Street, Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey KT1 1QT